Meet Dr. Emily Carly, Dentist
Emily Carley, DMD grew up in Charleston, South Carolina. She left the Low Country to attend Rice University in Houston, Texas, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry & Cell Biology.
Dr. Carley earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Midwestern University in Downers Grove. She furthered her education and clinical skills by doing a General Practice Residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Dr. Carley is a member of:
- American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) National Dental Honor Society
While away from the office, Dr. Carley likes to spend time with her family and friends, cook, and travel.